ITEC courses are the highest of industry standards, they can be found on the Government Qualification Curriculum Framework and are recognised worldwide and by all UK professional bodies. Once you have acheived your qualification you can join a professional body to gain insurance and set up your practice straight away.
- Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology Level 3
- Aromatherapy - Beginners and Post Graduate
- Massage - Beginners and Post Graduate
- Reflexology - Beginners and Post Graduate
- Sports Massage Level - Post Graduate
- Indian Head Massage - Post Graduate
- Stone Therapy - Post Graduate
- Post Graduate Courses - Continual Professional Development - CPD workshops
Devon Academy is a registerred ITEC college whose courses are recognised and accredited by FHT, CThA, AOR IFPA and maintains the highest standards set by these organisations for Complementary Therapies.
Although the syllabus for ITEC, VTCT and C&G is now the same, ITEC is the only awarding organisation to examine externally with theory exam papers and examiner rather than by continual assessment which means their qualifications are always going to be a higher standard.
Courses & Date information can be found here Take Me There